Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Tamil Actress Ananya Marriage with Anjaneyan Soon


Actress Ananya Anjaneyan Marriage
Actress Ananya Anjaneyan engagement got over. Anjaneyan is a business man of Kerala. There were a news about Ananya Anjaneyan marriage that Anjaneyan had his first marriage and trying for second with Ananya, the parents of Ananya has given a police complaint about his mischief like but Ananya Anjaneyan marriage latest  news  states that the actress is in house arrest.
Actress Ananya given a media interview: The news about me is rumour.   I already know that Anjaneyan is a married person and he is not cheated me in any ways. We loved each other and decided to marry. He has given me the reason for his first marriage break and more over the news about the children of Anjaneyan are rumour.
Actress ananya added that Ananya Anjaneyan love becoming stronger through this and we are going to marry very soon. The news about my parents against Ananya is not true. We are having good support from my parents.
We can get the good news of Actress Ananya Anjaneyan wedding soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment